Friday, February 7, 2003

Well, this will probably be the last entry for a while as I'm getting married in 2 days and won't be updating my Blog while on honeymoon! ;o)

Last night we had a "trial run" at the wedding venue just to see where everyone will stand and who comes down the "aisle" when and in what order.. So it was interesting. Our little flowergirl is in her element and is so excited about being part of the wedding. It's going to be great on Sunday morning! I just hope and pray that it's not too hot. Luckily we've made sure that the message and ceremony is quite short. I mean there's food to be had soon after! And THAT can't be left to wait! ;o)

I will post the websites to the honeymoon destinations up once we get back. I don't want Michelle to stumble across the places by looking here.

God Bless! Chat to you all again in 2 weeks when we get back! I'll upload a few pics too, so all that weren't there can feel suitably jealous. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment