Monday, May 19, 2003

This past weekend was good and bad. Bad because we lost a friend in a motorbike accident on Friday night. Gary was riding back from Midrand towards Roodepoort, and there were roadworks on the main interchange. Gary lost control of his bike and crashed into the concrete barrier. The paramedics say he was killed instantly and didn't suffer. He was 22. *sigh* Michelle is taking it quite hard as they were good friends.

This weekend I also went to my first live rugby game. The Vodacom Cup Final - Bulls against the Lions at Loftus stadium in Pretoria. It's the Bull's homeground, so naturally I shouted for the Lions! (Who won in the end..!! ;o) ) But it was interesting and I had more fun that I thought I would. Spent the rest of the evening with friends, and Sunday morning as well.

Anyways, back to work today... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment