Friday, June 13, 2003

Well, I've not written anything in a while, but it's been kinda hectic lately.

Firstly, Melanie's funeral last week was really hard on all of us. She will be missed, but I know that she is rejoicing with Jesus. We've invited Richard around tonight to watch some bike racing and for supper. So I'm looking forward to that.

And this coming weekend, I HAVE TO put new tyres on my bike. The ones on there currently are finished! Completely bald in the middle! Heh heh.

Sunday morning, we will probably go watch my friend do his first radio control car race, and then spend the day with them at their place. It's also MotoGP this weekend too, so there will be MEGA bike racing on TV!

Speaking of TV - We've just bought DSTV and now have crystal clear picture on all channels at home, as well as about 50 other channels through the satellite. Awesome! The old "bunny ears" aerial we had was terrible and all the channels used to be snowy.

AND.. that's not all..

We've moved offices as well, and I'm now sitting hear the window which is nice!. I get sunshine on my desk from about lunchtime. Makes a person really sleepy! Heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment