Monday, December 23, 2002

This past weekend was quite a good one. Went to go see "The Guru" in Menlyn on Friday night with Michelle's parents. It was pretty good, but I think it should be kept as a video movie. Then Saturday Michelle and I did some shopping and bought a TV cabinet for our townhouse. Saturday evening we went to a friend's house to play Risk. A very cool world domination boardgame. Sunday was a run around day as we went to my folk's place to get the bakkie (Utility van) to collect the TV cabinet, only to find out that my parents have decided to give theirs to us instead. So back we went to get a refund for the cabinet we bought the day before. No problem with that, except with Christmas and all, I can only get my money back on the 6th January. DOH! And then last night Michelle and I spent playing Croc2 on the Playstation. It was a nice relaxing evening.

And I have to say that it SUCKS being at work this week when no one else is here. DOH! Traffic was a breeze though! I wish it could be like this all year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment