Tuesday, December 3, 2002

Well, I tried to update this from Sydney airport yesterday, but it obviously didn't work. I typed a whole schpiel, but it didn't save it. Anyways, the flight back was LONGGGGG.. Our plane was delayed in Sydney for 5 hours!!! Something was wrong with the aircraft and they had to get another one from somewhere... So after sitting around in the airport being totally bored, we finally got underway back to South Africa. Instead of arriving at 3:30 in the afternoon as scheduled though, we arrived at 8:30pm!!! And then still had to drive for an hour to get home. So as you can imagine, I just dumped my stuff in my room and crashed into bed...

Today at work is interesting, because it's almost lunch time here but my "bodyclock" is telling me that it's about 7pm! Really weird. I hope I will be over this jetlag by tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment