Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Well, the weekend was a blur. We had a long weekend here with the monday being a public holiday, so I have to correct my statement and say that it was a long blur! Heh heh Saturday I drove out to Pretoria (collecting a camera fine on the way.. DAMN!!) to see Michelle's parents for lunch and then later that evening we all got together at FourWays shopping mall for dinner. It was the first time that her folks and my folks met, so Michelle and I were a little nervous about the whole thing, but as it turned out we all got along great! We had a fantastic dinner and everyone enjoyed themselves. So FINALLY the parents have met and it won't be a first meeting at the wedding! HaHaHa.. It almost seemed like they would only meet on our wedding day!!!

Sunday, Michelle and I took the bike to Centurion in Pretoria again just for a bike ride and to meet up with her folks again. Nice ride, but very hot. So I had to ride fast on the way back home to keep us cool.... At least that's the excuse I'll use! Heh heh

Monday we did some shopping and I did an oil change on the bike. It was overdue about 1000 odd kilometres already, so it had to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment