Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Long time no hear.... from me anyways. Well, nothing much has been happening, but I'll tell you guys anyways!

I've been seeing a few more movies... The new Jackie Chan one... The Tuxedo. Quite funny if you like to watch a brainless movie and just take it at face value and enjoy it. I still want to go see The Two Towers, Lord of the Rings movie... That's still on the list.

This past weekend we went on a breakfast run to the dam and it was great to fellowship with friends and enjoy the ride out there and back... Admittedly, the ride back was a lot faster than the ride there... Heh heh... 240km/h is quite nice on a empty road... ;o) Then this weekend, I want to go to Kyalami for a track school and do a few sessions around the race track. Maybe take the new video camera that Gill brought for me from England, and see if I can get some interesting footage from the bike... I'll let you know if I go and what the video came out like.

Other than that... nothing new. Just counting down the days until the wedding. Thankfully, the honeymoon plans and reservations are done so I can relax now. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment