Monday, January 6, 2003

Traffic today was almost back to normal. I think everyone has come back to work after their Christmas holidays.

Anyways, this weekend we went to go see "The Lion King" at the IMAX Theater in Menlyn. It was FANTASTIC! I enjoyed every minute! And it was great seeing the handdrawn cartoons and the pencil lines etc. Compared with modern computer generated movies like Shrek and Monsters Inc.

Today is 33 days until I'm hitched! I can't believe it! Time is flying past so quickly. At least most of the wedding arrangements are already done. Just a few things for the honeymoon left to organise, and one or two for the reception. WOW! I can't wait! And it's going to be awesome seeing my brother again who is flying back from Australia to be my best man.

No comments:

Post a Comment