Tuesday, January 21, 2003

This past weekend was quite a busy one... Saturday I spent the day drilling holes in the spare room wall to put up some shelves. And after much frustration and effort, I realised that I was using the wrong type of drill bit. Once I replaced it with a proper masonry drill bit, the work went SO much easier! And the shelves are up and looking good! Michelle has in fact already taken up most of the shelf space with stuff she's unpacked! Then Sunday morning we got up early and met some friends at an offroad motorcross track for a day of fun and bike riding. It was the first time I've really ridden a full offroad scrambler, but had a ball! Even though I had some hairy moments going over the tabletop jumps and things. First I rode Colin's Bike. Which was a beast of note!!! Makes so much power that I scared myself every which way! *grin* Later I rode Richard's Bike which was a lot easier to ride and I enjoyed it more than the CR500. What a rush!! I think I need to get myself a scrambler! And Michelle also took Richard's KDX200 for a spin around the track too!! It was a great weekend! And I have the sunburn on my arms to prove it! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment