Wednesday, April 2, 2003

The trip to Sabie was incredible. We took our time getting there and has a nice leisurely ride through Barbeton, Nelspruit, White River and then onto Hazyview and then finally Sabie. The road between Hazyview and Sabie is reknowned to be a great biking road!!! Corner after corner of twisty mountain passes... Awesome stuff. I took it fairly easy, but Michelle on the back still got scared. I really have to remember that she's not so used to biking as I am.

We spent the weekend exploring the area and eating pancakes! What more can I guy ask for! We stayed at Jock's in the centre of town and it was really nice.

We did go find a waterfall nearby and ended up riding on a dirt road for a while... with my superbike!! Ouch! So I was not too impressed. My bike is definitely designed STRICTLY for tar. Heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment