Monday, April 14, 2003

Well, my weekend was quite interesting.

Firstly, the test ride on the Fazer (See below) was awesome! It's a fantastic machine!! Both comfortable and fast! The only thing is that after trading my bike in, I'm R20000 short! *sigh* I might be able to sell my bike privately for R9000 more than they are offering me as the trade in. So I'm hoping that I can get that right! I REALLY want a Fazer and then Michelle can comfortably come riding with me without having her back hurt.

Saturday afternoon we spent with my folks at the local. I had a Steak and Guiness pie. Mmmm.. Excellent! It reminded me of the pubs in the UK.

Sunday we washed cars, and then Michelle's folks came round. We spent the afternoon with them before heading off to church.

All in all, a very nice weekend. Just too short, but that's par for the course when it comes to weekend. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment