Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Well, I had another great weekend. I also upgraded my cell phone at the same time too. I've now got a Sony Ericsson T300 with the digital camera that attaches to the bottom of the camera. It's quite nifty. You can take a picture of your friends, and then store it in your address book. Then when you want to phone someone, you can look through the pictures for your friends ugly mugshot. Heh heh. Quite cool!

On Saturday, my friend Jono and myself, rode out to Phakisa Raceway to watch the practise sessions for the 125, 250 and MotoGP bikes. It was an awesome experience to hear those new V5 engines in the MotoGP class. WOW! And well worth the getting up at 4am to get there in time! ;o) Got a little sunburnt though, but it was still worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment