Friday, April 4, 2003

Well, I'm very chuffed with the new car. It's awesome to drive and SO quiet! And the leather smell from the seats is fantastic! I hope that smell stays in the car for a long long time! The only thing that hacks me off is that the car was delivered with a tow bar, but they didn't put those rubberised/plastic protective covers on it. And as far as I am concerned, that should be standard when you have a tow bar fitted. No train smash as they brought me some today and I put them on. BUT... and it's a big annoyance for me... the person who drove my car to me must have smoked in the car. I checked the cigarette lighter and it had been used. 22 kilometres on the clock and someone already smoked in MY car!!!! I phoned Barloworld and chewed them out from a dizzy height. It's common courtesy not to smoke in a BRAND NEW car that you are delivering to someone who may or may not smoke. You can't smell smoke in the car, but it's the principle of the matter. Humph!

No comments:

Post a Comment