Friday, November 15, 2002

HALLELUJA!! Finally found a nice townhouse to stay in. Michelle and I went to see two places last night and both were really good. Funny because everything we'd seen before that was terrible, or still being built. So it was strange that we got to see two great places in one evening. Anyways, we've decided on the second place and paid the deposit this morning. PHEW! So now I can relax. And the timing is great too because now Michelle can move in on the 1st December and I will move in after the wedding giving Michelle time to sort out the house and make it "home".

The only negative thing about this new place is that it only has two carports and no garage... Which is fine for the cars, but I'm nervous about leaving my motorcycle outside all the time. I also think it affects the insurance premium as well, but I'll have to check up on that.

Other than that, I'm off to Australia in 1 day!!! *grin* I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment