Friday, November 1, 2002

Well.. Last night was supposed to be a relaxing evening at home and then I got a phone call from a friend... I had forgotten that I'd made arrangements last night to go out. So anyways, I rushed home from work, changed, and headed off to the friends house. We ended up going to the local pub near his place and played about 10 games of pool! It was great fun! Later I went to go see Michelle, and she complained that I stank of cigarette smoke. *sigh* I couldn't smell anything, but I guess it was pretty bad because she wouldn't hug me for longer than she could hold her breath! HaHaHa. Anyways. later that evening I got home and showered and watched some dumb movie on TV with Alex Baldwin and that girl who acted in "10 things I hate about you"... I think it was called "The Old Mill" but I could be wrong. Got to bed at 2:30am, so you can only imagine what today feels like at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment