Friday, November 29, 2002

We all took a drive into Brisbane yesterday. My brother had an appointment and so we thought it would be an opportunity to see some of the areas that we have not already seen. Anyways, after I sorted out my bank card (I'd forgotten the pin number.... Hey give me a break! It's been over a year since I last used it!) Anyways, we took a drive up to one of the nearby hills where all the TV stations broadcast from! Excellent biking road!! If I ever get the opportunity to ride a bike in Australia, I'm coming here for a "road test" Heh heh.. Or to put it more accurately, I footpeg scratching session. Anyways, we got a spectacular view over the city and the adjacent suburbs. And guess where my camera was... Nice and safe at home where it helps me nothing. DAMN! Oh well... You can't win them all. :o) It took almost 2 hours to drive back from there in the pre-peak hour traffic, and when we got home I was quite tired. We just lazed about at home that evening, and listened to the long overdue rain that fell for an hour or so... The Gold Coast is in serious drought at the moment and the local dam is at 35% capacity!

No comments:

Post a Comment