Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Well, this is an overdue update, but I have a valid excuse. I was on a team building workshop with work from Sunday afternoon until Tuesday evening. It was really good fun and we got to meet a lot of people in the Avis organisation that I would normally never meet. The activities included drumming on African drums and also clay modelling and workshops and brainstorming and don't forget drinking!! The evenings were really good social times and everyone sat about chatting and playing pool and dancing. Great fun! I came away from the workshop with a new understanding about how to handle difficult situations at work, among other things. It's good to be back though and I look forward to putting some of the taught principles into action. 3 more days..... and then I fly to Australia! I can't wait! It's going to be good to see my brother again. My dad flew out last Saturday and we're going to fly back together on the 2nd December.

No comments:

Post a Comment