Thursday, November 21, 2002

We woke up early this morning to head off into Brisbane town centre with my brother. My dad had a few meetings to attend, and I wanted to walk around and also do a bit of shopping. We got there quite early and I took my time walking through the mangrove swamp area on the river before heading to Starbucks for the morning coffee. It was great to sit there and just watch the people walking by. After that I did a bit of shopping and bought my wedding ring at one of the jewelers there that I'd found on the internet and looked for while I was in town. It's brilliant even though they didn't have my size and so my brother will have to bring it over to SA with him when he flies over for the wedding in February next year. Anyways from there I bought a new Rich Dad book and just walked around looking at the sights. Later in the afternoon, my dad and I took a CityCat down the river until the last stop to see the city and surrounds from the river. It was brilliant and I ended up with "Hair by CityCat" as we stood on the bow of the boat. By the time my brother picked us up after his work, I was quite tired and after getting Subway for dinner, I'm catching up emails and then I'm definitely going to get some well needed sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment