Monday, November 18, 2002

Hello from Australia!!! I got her yesterday evening and it's just as I remembered it. It feels like I was here just last week, but in fact it's been over a year! It is great to see my brother again and I'm looking forward to going to the beach and chilling for these next two weeks. I wanted to get up early this morning to head down to the Jacuzzi but the jet lag is quite bad. At the moment, it's 11am, but for me, it's 3am!! I managed to get out of bed at 9:45... But I think tomorrow I'll be fine. Last night we stayed up and watched "The Lord of the Rings" on DVD. Jan, my brother's friend, bought the boxed special edition set with extra footage and scenes. Really good. I think the next part in the trilogy will be great too when it comes out on circuit in a month or two.

It's supposed to be a drought here at the moment, but my brother reckons that the last two days have been weird weather and they've had some thundershowers and rain. First rains in about 6 or 7 months according to my brother.

Anyways, I will write more when something actually happens. Heh heh... I'm just relaxing today and recovering from the jet lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment